Sunday, June 10, 2012

Where everything begins / Gdzie wszystko się zaczyna...

So it is time to start. First of all, some words of explanation; this blog is written originally in Polish, but I wanted it to be in English too (I apologise for any errors I will make), because I live in England and I have many good friends there. Ideally, this would be a bilingual blog, with a possibility to choose preferred language, but for now I just cannot find such an option (if any of you know how to do this, please contact me), so in each post I will include a Polish version and the English version, one above the other. Unfortunately, the English version will often be 'appended' with some delay - I will need some time to translate. Content of the blog is and will be mainly devoted to my reflections (more about them in a moment), and also my hobbies such as orchids (and all the rest of weeds), as well as aquariums and photography. There are a few other things, but they are not important right now.

About my reflections; I warn you now; there will be a lot of God. Atheists do not need to worry; I will also include other topics. Some of these thoughts are merely excesses of my own mind, but many are taken from the texts of other authors (eg Fynn). I was far from theft of ideas. I decided, that those thoughts are so interesting and so inspiring, that I cannot keep them to myself; they must shared with others! If when you will read my scribbles you will come across a familiar texts - praise to you! I will be happy knowing that I wasn't the only one with the possibility to fathom them.

And last thing; my name. Many will probably be surprised of the strange 'something' in the blog's title. Well, this is my real name, though ... With some additions :) If you know what Uniltìranyu is, you can surely find the origin of my 'nickname'. However, if you do not know it, it's very possible that you do not want to know and I strongly advise against any such attempts. There are questions you do not want to know the answer to.

I dedicate this blog to Maria Głownia; with thanks for showing the way.

***

A więc czas zacząć. Na początek kilka słów wyjaśnienia; blog ten jest pisany w oryginale w języku polskim, ale bardzo chciałam, by był on także w języku angielskim (za wszelkie błędy od razu przepraszam), jako że w Anglii mieszkam i mam tam wielu dobrych znajomych. Idealnie by było, gdyby mógł to być blog dwujęzyczny, z możliwością wyboru opcji językowej, jednak jak na razie po prostu nie znalazłam takiej opcji (gdyby ktoś z Was wiedział jak to zrobić bardzo proszę o kontakt), dlatego też każdy post będzie zawierał wersję polską oraz wersję angielską, jedna nad drugą. Niestety, wersja angielska będzie często ''doklejana'' z pewnym opóźnieniem - potrzeba mi trochę czasu na tłumaczenie. Treść bloga jest i będzie poświęcona głównie moim przemyśleniom (o tym za chwilę), a także moim hobby jakimi są orchidee (i cała reszta chwastów), a także akwarystyka i fotografia. Jest jeszcze kilka innych rzeczy, ale nie są one teraz ważne.

Co do przemyśleń; Już teraz ostrzegam; będzie tam dużo Boga. Ateiści nie martwcie się, poruszane będą także inne tematy. Niektóre z tych przemyśleń są wybrykami jedynie mojego własnego umysłu, wiele jednak jest zaczerpniętych z tekstów innych autorów (jak na przykład Fynn'a). Nie chodziło mi bynajmniej o ściąganie pomysłów. Uznałam, że są to myśli na tyle ciekawe i na tyle inspirujące, iż nie wolno ich zatrzymać dla siebie; nimi TRZEBA się dzielić z innymi! Jeżeli podczas czytania moich wypocin natkniecie się na znajomy tekst - chwała Wam za to! Będę szczęśliwa wiedząc, że nie tylko ja miałam możliwość ich zgłębienia.

I jeszcze sprawa ostatnia; moje imię. Wielu pewnie zdziwi się skąd wzięło się jakieś dziwne ''coś'' w tytule bloga. Otóż to jest moje prawdziwe imię, choć... Z pewnymi dodatkami :) Jeżeli wiecie czym jest Uniltìranyu to z pewnością uda Wam się znaleźć pochodzenia mojego ''przydomka''. Jeżeli jednak nie wiecie, to bardzo możliwe, że nie chcecie wiedzieć i stanowczo odradzam wszelkich takich prób. Są pytania, na które nie chcecie znać odpowiedzi.

Blog dedykuję Marii Głowni; z podziękowaniem za pokazanie drogi.

***

Lahea Atxkxeftu

No comments:

Post a Comment