Monday, November 25, 2013

Of anger and pain / O cierpieniu i bólu

Words are insufficient. They are incomplete, they do not express the feelings that I'm trying to determine. They cannot fill the emptiness, cannot pour out grief and sadness, helplessness, anger, and rage. They do not share the joy or tears.

You will not understand me by reading my words. To understand my thoughts, you have to see what's behind them. You have to feel what I feel. You have to share my joy, my pain and my anger. And my fear. Fear of every day, of every moment, and fear on every existence which will die forever.

***

Słowa niewystarczają. Są niepełne, nie wyrażają uczuć, które próbuję określić. Nie potrafią wypełnić pustki, wylać żalu i smutku, bezsilności, gniewu i furii. Nie dzielą radości ani łez.

Nie zrozumiecie mnie czytając moje słowa. By pojąć moje myśli trzeba zobaczyć co za nimi stoi. Trzeba poczuć to, co ja czuję. Dzielić moją radość, moje cierpienie i mój gniew. A także mój strach. Strach o każdy dzień, o każdą chwilę oraz o każde istnienie, które umrze bezpowrotnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment