Monday, November 11, 2013

Life here isn't really so different from life in the arena. At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead. The hard thing is finding the courage to do it. My choices are simple. I can die like quarry in the woods or I can die here beside noone. I'm not going enywhere. I'm going to stay right here and cause all kinds of trouble.

***

Życie tu nie aż tak bardzo różni się od życia na arenie. W pewnym momencie trzeba przestać uciekać i odwrócić się i stawić czoła temu, kto chce cię zabić. Rzeczą trudną jest znalezienie odwagi, by to zrobić. Moje wybory są proste. Mogę umrzeć jak ofiara w lesie albo mogę umrzeć tu, z nikim u boku. Nigdzie się nie wybieram. Mam zamiar zostać tutaj i powodować różnego rodzaju kłopoty.

No comments:

Post a Comment