Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blindness / Ślepota

No one will recognize me. You people do not recognize Angels, or the prophets or saints, or even the God. And if that happens, it is only coincidence, and happens only through the privileged ones, who have a sixth sense, the third eye. But those, who have them, you consider crazy, and you do not listen to them, even when they scream. So no one will recognize me, and the remnants of an angel left in me will protect me from you, not expose me.

***

Nikt mnie nie rozpozna. Wy, ludzie, nie rozpoznajecie ani Aniołów, ani proroków czy świętych, ani nawet Boga. A jeśli tak się dzieje, to tylko przypadkiem, i jedynie za pośrednictwem wybrańców, którzy mają szósty zmysł, trzecie oko. Ale tych, którzy je mają, uważacie za szaleńców i nie słuchacie ich, nawet gdy krzyczą. Więc nikt mnie nie rozpozna, a resztki Anioła pozostałe we mnie będą mnie przed wami chronić, a nie demaskować.


No comments:

Post a Comment