Thursday, November 8, 2012

Music / Muzyka

From time to time I break up the Silence. Instead of storing the energy in me, I release it, and it returns three times more powerful. It is a time of singing and dancing. When the air is bursting from energy and it breaks into a thousand pieces; Vibrates like a pack of angry hornets. Fire of the heart. And I dance and sing on. I sing until my voice starts to break and dance until I have enough strength. And when I lose strength I return to the Silence, but I do not contain the fire. Silence on the outside allows me to hear the Music inside, and the Music in the inside allows me to hear the Silence outside.

***

Od czasu do czasu zdaża się, że przerywam Ciszę. Zamiast przechowywać pokładaną we mnie energię, uwalniam ją, a ona powraca o trzykroć potężnejsza. To czas tańca i śpiewu. Gdy powietrze pęka od energi i rozłamuje się na tysiące kawałków; Wibruje niczym stado rozjuszonych szerszeni. Ogień serca. A ja tańczę i śpiewam dalej. Śpiewam dopuki mój głos nie zacznie się łamać i tańczę dopuki starczy mi sił. A gdy opadnę z sił wracam do Ciszy, lecz nie gaszę ognia. Cisza na zewnątrz pozwala mi słyszeć Muzykę w środku, a Muzyka w środku pozwala mi słyszeć Ciszę na zewnątrz.

No comments:

Post a Comment